- Spread disease by transporting bacteria and organisms from sewers and other unsanitary sources to food and food handling surfaces and utensils.
- Seriously harm the reputation of a business. The appearance of Cockroaches in the public areas of a business can cause a huge loss of goodwill. Even your staff can find the presence of Cockroaches quite repulsive.
- Contaminate food with their droppings, their dead casts (outer skeleton) discarded Cockroach egg cases even dead Cockroaches and vomit marks.
- Cause unpleasant odours due to secretions from their mouths and outer shell. These are particularly severe when large populations are present.
Call now and we’ll work with you to control your Cockroach Problem – Guaranteed!
What we do to treat cockroaches..
Set up a guaranteed program to control cockroaches in a building and it’s surrounding environment and advise how you can help reduce future problems.
- Inspect We will carry out a survey and report our findings.
- Bait We will apply special bait which is licensed and formulated for Cockroach control. This is very safe for you and your children and pets. The bait is applied to out of reach places for your added peace of mind.
- Dust We may apply dust to your roof void, subfloor and in your wall cavities.
- Surface Spray We may apply a special surface spray which is licensed and formulated for Cockroach control. This is applied to the perimeter of your home or building.
Signs of Cockroach Activity Include:
- Droppings Cockroach droppings resemble pepper and larger droppings of around 2mm can have ridges along their sides and have blunt ends
- Spoilt Food Cockroaches will eat food that has not been properly stored and vomit back onto the food.
- Casts Cockroaches cast off their outer body or skeleton during their life and you may notice these in various areas around your home or building.
What you can do with our cockroach help and advice
Sanitation You can reduce food and water available to Cockroaches. Even small pockets of moisture can keep Cockroaches nearby as they can go without food for over a month. One way you can help is to avoid keeping rubbish indoors overnight.
- Proofing We can advise you on ways you can help to proof your home against Cockroach entry. This may include simple measures such as fixing mesh over holes to prevent Cockroach entry and to seal cracks and crevices.
- Stock Ensure regular stock rotation and also inspect incoming food stock.
- Garbage Ensure your garbage is kept secure and locked.
- Storage Ensure food is stored above the ground and clear of walls.