- Cause painful stings and even death. Their stings produce histamine in humans and can cause anaphylaxis. This can cause swelling in airways, difficulty in breathing and a drop in blood pressure. It is this condition that can prove life threatening.
- Swarm which can be very dangerous. If you discover a bee or wasp nest it is very tempting to eradicate yourself. Unless you are quick you can be surrounded by hundreds of very angry bees or wasps that will sting you many times over.
- Cause alarm particularly around children.
Call now and we’ll work with you to control your Wasp Problem – Guaranteed!
What we do to treat Wasps..
We thoroughly inspect the areas for Wasp nests and make sure everything is safe before we start.
Ideally we locate the nest/hive on your property, take necessary steps to prevent a swarm reaction to our activity and then determine if nest removal is possible and/or apply a suitable pesticide to eradicate.
What you can do with our Wasp help and advice
- Keep Children away.
- Keep Windows and Doors Closed
- Keep sweet and sticky foods stored securely.
- Keep Garbage secure and locked