Termites / White Ants…
- Cause hundreds of millions of dollars of damage annually
- Damage is not generally covered by insurance
- Flying White Ants are often a sign of a nest
- Are most active in warmer months
- Are repeat offenders
- Burrow long distances to a food source
Call now and we’ll work with you to control your Termite Problem – Guaranteed!
What we do to for White Ant treatment and prevention..
After having taken advantage of one of our on-site White Ant inspections and assessments by one of our experienced Technical Advisors you will be provided with a range of White Ant Treatment and White Ant Management options to suit you.
After inspection and evaluation we can provide the best options for your particular situation. These are pesticide barriers, dusts and baits specifically formulated for White Ants and installed by licensed pest control technicians.
An in-soil pesticide barrier is applied into the soil under and around the foundations. Dusts settle on White Ants and they ingest the pesticide and can eliminate the whole colony. Baits are ingested by the White Ants and can eliminate the whole colony.
Physical and chemical barriers are designed to deter White Ants. After inspection and evaluation we can provide the best options for your particular situation.
Physical barriers are made from metal or crushed rock or other materials that White Ants cannot chew through and installed by licensed pest control technicians
Pesticide barriers are either in-soil or in-plastic and installed by licensed pest control technicians. They contain a pesticide formulated for White Ants.
In-soil is applied into the soil under and around the foundations. In-plastic can also form a physical barrier.
When it comes to controlling an infestation of White Ants, we use the most effective system for your needs. Sure, many treatments kill White Ants, but the key to successful White Ant management is total colony elimination and an ongoing management plan.
- Traditional liquid treatments in soil – ask about our $1,000,000 White Ant Treatment Warranty
- Market leading reticulation systems – – ask about our $1,000,000 White Ant Treatment Warranty
- successful Baiting Systems – ask about our $100,000 Timber Replacement Warranty.